Charles Stevens Store
Built between ca. 1865-1870 for Charles Stevens, this was one of the first stores in Stevensville. A Mr. Beitzel was an early occupant. Dr. John R. Benton bought the property, divided the structure and moved it to land now occupied by the adjacent office building, making it a separate dwelling. Thomas Carroll was the merchant here for many years, followed by Rose Baxter Weston and her son, James Richard Weston. Elizabeth Sattlemaier and Julius Grollman were later owners. Currently, it is occupied by Peace of Cake bakery.