Acme Market, Stevensville Post Office
John Tolson built this general store, which was later operated by Fred Thomas. First known as the American Store, the name was later changed to Acme Market. Julius Grollman, a local merchant in the early 1900’s, worked in the store as a young man earning $15 a week. The building later operated as a U.S. post office from 1952 until 1975 by Post Mistress Genevieve Long, postal workers John Henry Tolson and Nettie Aaron.